The department was established in 2004 and was called the Department of Law and Branch Disciplines.
Two PhDs were defended while working at the department.
There are nine lecturers at the department: 6 – PhD in Law Science, 1 – PhD In Philosophical Sciences, 1 – PhD in Economic Sciences, 1 – PhD in Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, 1 – Doctor of Science in Law. Two teachers of the department have already come out in defence of the candidate’s theses.
Many academic articles, monographs and textbooks were published by the lecturers of the departments during the work of the department.
In 2012 the department was joined together with the disciplines of the Department of Nature Protection and Ecology.
Disciplines that are taught at the department:
- Civil Process;
- Commercial Law;
- Economic Process;
- Labour Law;
- Family Law;
- Environmental Law;
- Land Law;
- Tax Law;
- Civil Law;
- Financial Law;
- Foundations of Roman Private Law;
- Agrarian Law;
- Legal Regulation of Property Relations;
- Ukraine Notary;
- Housing Law;
- Customs Law;
- Public International Law;
- Private International Law;
- Banking Law;
- Exchange Law;
- The Right to Social Security
- Legal Regulation of Consumer Rights Protection
- Preparation of Economic Procedural Documents
- Enforcement of Judgements in Civil Cases
- Problems of Civil Law and Process
- The Basics of Occupational Safety
- Legal and Economic Knowledge
- Occupational Safety in the Industry
- Medical Law
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Life Safety
- Life Safety and Civil Defence
- Civil Protection