One of the most important scientific developments of the Faculty of Cybernetics of the Academician Stepan Demianchuk IUEH is "Non-classical theory of measurement errors" (NCTME). Our partners from Lviv Polytechnic National University became interested in this development. Professor of this university P. D. Dvulit and professor of the Academician Stepan Demianchuk IUEH Y. V. Dzhun prepared a joint article in English on the topic: "Diagnosis of high-precision ballistic measurements of gravitational acceleration by the methods of the non-classical theory of measurement errors". The article was published in the Ukrainian journal "Geodynamics" (Web-Science). This article received 18 positive responses from 06.08.2020-10.04.2021, It is advisable to give some of the reviews because they are interesting in content.
- Letter from the editors of the magazine: «EarthSciences» from 26.02.21 by Peters Kyle: "Your article has inspired us deeply."
- Letter from "GiuseppeIoppolo", from 30.03.21 "We have read your precious article, the topic of which impressed us greatly."
- Letter from FoxLeilani, from 06.03.21 "We were deeply impressed by the article."
- Letter from "IndraAbeysekera", from 13.01.21 "We were very fascinated by the topic of the article."
- Letter from WalterEdwards, from 04.02.21 "We are enthusiastic about your article."
- Letter from "MarkRosen" editor of the "Journal of Chemistry", from 28.12.20 "The topic of the article made a great impression on us"
The letter addressees are scientists mainly from the USA, Europe, South Korea and Japan, which is a testament to the high professionalism of our partners and lecturers of the Academician Stepan Demianchuk IUEH, who inform our students about the latest advances in mathematics, including probability theory.