Faculty of Economics
The Faculty of Economics is the leading faculty of the University, established in 1993. Its founder and first Dean was PhD, Academician Bednarchuk Dmytro Yosypovych.
Specialties and educational programs for the training of higher education applicants at the Faculty of Economics of the IUEH
The Faculty of Economics of the Academician Stepan Demianchuk International University of Economics and Humanities offers training in the following educational programs:
- Specialty 072 Finance, Banking and Insurance;
Bachelor’s Degree in State Finance and Business Finance;
Master’s Degree in State Finance and Business Finance Management;
- Specialty 073 Management
Bachelor's Degree in Management of Organisations;
Master's Degree in Management of Organisations;
- Specialty 075 Marketing
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Social Communications.
- Specialty 051 Economics
Master’s Degree in State Regulation of Social and Economic Development.
The educational process is organised in full-time and part-time forms of study using distance technologies.
Higher Economic Education without Independent External Evaluation (IEE): obtaining a European diploma at IUEH
The Faculty of European Education and the Faculty of Economics of the Academician Stepan Demianchuk International University of Economic and Humanities offers students, who have not passed the IEE, training in the following economic specialties for the educational level bachelor:
- Management in the Hotel and Tourism Business;
- Economy management and Management;
- Enterprise Economics and Personnel Management;
- Finance and Banking;
- External and Internal Economic Activity.
As well as for master's degree educational level:
- Finance, Banking and Insurance;
- Enterprise economics and Personnel Management.
Upon entering these specialties, certificates of the IEE are not required. Enrolment is based on a certificate of the complete secondary education or a diploma of higher education at the bachelor, specialist or master level.
Advantages of studying at the Faculty of Economics at the IUEH
Students of the Faculty of Economics:
- receive modern practical training, training in leading companies, state institutions, enterprises of different ownership;
- listen to lectures of leading scientists, business representatives of Ukraine and foreign partners of the University;
- participate in international exchange programs and joint student learning programs;
- use innovative forms of educational process organisation (trainings, workshops, motivational seminars, distance learning).
- specialists in business and state finance management;
- specialists in marketing and social communications;
- specialists in state regulation of social and economic development;
- sales managers,
- administrative managers,
- HR managers.
The IUEH Faculty of Economics is proud of its graduates!
Many years of training economists, financiers, managers, marketers allow the faculty to involve our graduates of past years in organising the educational process for training future professionals, who are heads of large companies, financial institutions and authorities at all levels.
Among these graduated students: Yurii Vozniuk – Member of the Parliament of Ukraine of the VII and VIII convocations, Deputy Chairman of the Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Tax and Customs Policy; Oleksii Muliarenko – Head of Rivne Regional State Administration; Volodymyr Pylypchuk – Head of the Rivne District State Administration; Andrii Babyn – Director of COMFY Service Products Department; Viktor Moskvych – the head of the cooperative SMAC «Selianskyi Lis»; Petro Melnyk – the executive director of Agricom Group and many others.
Thanks to the constant and persistent work of the teaching staff, graduates of the Faculty of Economics successfully find employment, work productively, grow professionally and become true specialists in their field.